TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. This offer is available to all 21Bet customers who have yet to enjoy a casino welcome bonus.
2. To activate the casino bonuses, you will need to buy in to each one by adding to your Bonus Balance the amount of your current cash balance that you would like to be matched: 1st Deposit – Between £10 - £300, 2nd Deposit – Between £10 -£2000 and 3rd Deposit – Between £10 - £500.
3. The bonus will be issued immediately upon buying into the bonus.
4. This bonus offer (1st, 2nd & 3rd deposit bonuses) can be used only once and will only be issued once per person, family, household, address (postal or IP), email address, any environment where computers are shared (eg schools, workplaces, public libraries etc), computer (or other access device), and/or account.
5. Each deposit bonus can be used on all games. However, progressive slots do not contribute towards the turnover requirements of the bonus.
6. Players must play through their deposit and bonus 50 times before they can withdraw/use on sportsbook the funds they have in their balance, otherwise any bonus or winnings made from it will be forfeited.
7. Winnings on free spins may contribute to the wagering requirements however, wagering of bonus funds on Avalon, Bridesmaids or Sure Win will not contribute towards the play through requirement. 21Bet reserves the right to forfeit any winnings if bonus funds are wagered on these games.
8. When a casino bonus is active in your account, stakes must not exceed £5 on any game or all winnings from any play involving the use of the bonus will be void.
9. The wagering requirements must be met within 30 days of the bonus being entered into.
10. Bonus funds and winnings will be forfeited upon expiry of the bonus.
11. Only one 21Bet casino promotion can be entered into at any one time and the offer cannot be combined with any other offer.
12. Upon receiving a matching casino bonus, you will first play with the cash deposited in your casino account - only once this amount has been staked and lost will you be able to place stakes using the bonus offered by the casino. Please note: any winnings derived from stakes from the bonus received from the casino will be forfeited if you choose to cancel the bonus plan prior to the wagering requirements being met.
13. The maximum stake that will contribute towards turnover requirements in any single bet will be £5.
14. The maximum amount that can be gained whilst from each bonus plan is 10 times the bonus amount (Deposit + Bonus). For example, if you deposit £250 for the 1st Deposit bonus, your winnings would be capped at 10 x £500 (£250 Deposit +£250 Bonus) = £5000. If you have a balance in excess of this when meeting the wagering requirements, you will only be credited up to the capped amount by way of withdrawable funds.
15. The Stake contribution of all game categories at 21Bet are listed as follows.: Slots (excluding progressive slots) 100%, Scratch Cards 100%, Roulette (all varieties) 10%, BlackJack 10%, Poker 5%, Progressive slots 0% & Baccarat 0%. Examples: A bet of £5 on slots will be calculated as £5 for wagering requirements whilst a bet of £5 in roulette will be calculated as £0.50 and a £5 bet in blackjack will be calculated as £0.50.
16. Bonuses are awarded to enhance your enjoyment of our games however we reserve the right to govern how bonuses are used before a player is allowed to cash them in. As such we deem it necessary to restrict certain types of wagering from contributing to the wagering/turnover requirements. Any minimal risk wagering will not be allowed to contribute towards bonus wagering requirements. Players deemed to be using minimal risk wagering tactics to redeem their bonuses or cash prizes risk having their bonuses, cash prizes and any subsequent winnings removed.
17. Please note that the process of staking the full bonus amount in a low weighted game such as roulette or blackjack and then playing a high weighted game such as slots for the duration of the churn requirement is one of a number of examples that is considered to be minimal risk wagering which is forbidden within term 16. In this instance a player will have the risk of having their bonus, cash prizes and any subsequent winnings removed.
18. If 21Bet suspects that any customer or group of customers have taken up this offer for the purpose of abusing the promotion, 21Bet reserves the right to forfeit the bonus and void any winnings.